Business Model Canvas
Visualize your entire business model on one page by using the Business Model Canvas.
The Business Model Canvas is a strategic management tool developed by Alexander Osterwalder (strategyzer.com). It helps you visualize your business model in a logical way on a single page. The canvas consists of 9 building blocks which covers the four main areas of a business; Offer, customers, infrastructure and financial viability.
The 9 building blocks are as follows:
1. Customer segments: Which customer groups are you creating value for?
2. Value propositions: What value do you deliver to your customers?
3. Channels: How do you reach your target customers?
4. Customer relationships: How do you interact with your target customers?
5. Revenue streams: How much will you make?
6. Key resources: What do you need?
7. Key activities: How do you do it?
8. Key partnerships: Who will help you?
9. Cost structure: What will it cost?
Ready to get started?
Explore Upwave on your own or contact us to learn more.