Use Lean Canvas to find customer problems worth solving.
Lean Canvas was created by Ash Maurya (leanstack.com) and is an adaptation of Business Model Canvas by Alexander Osterwalder. Lean Canvas is optimized for the Lean Startup methodology, and the emphasis is on finding customer problems that are worth solving.
The 9 building blocks in Lean Canvas are as follows:
1. Problem:What are your customer’s problems and how are they solved today?
2. Customer segments: Who are your target customers and what are their characteristics?
3. Unique value proposition: Why are you different and worth paying attention to?
4. Solution: What are the possible solutions for each problem?
5. Unfair advantage: What advantage do you have that can not be easily copied or bought?
6. Revenue streams: What are your sources of revenue?
7. Cost structure: What are your fixed and variable costs?
8. Key metrics: What are the key numbers that tell you how your business is doing?
9. Channels: What is your path to customers?
Ready to get started?
Explore Upwave on your own or contact us to learn more.